Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Battlefield Berlin Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 29. Oktober 2021, 10:33

Dragon Rampant (EN)

Hallo Leute!

My German language skills are terrible so I’m just going to type in English.

I‘m mainly a painter/collector but I wanted to try more gaming.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in playing Dragon rampant or if there is any other skirmish fantasy games
like Oathmark that you guys play? Frostgrave and Mordheim look interesting but I’ve never played.

I came down in September a couple of times with Karl to play Dragon rampant. Some of you may have seen my dwarves on The dice knights facebook. My Instagram handle is @iron.dice.

Many thanks!

Donnerstag, 4. November 2021, 10:04

Hi there, Iron!

Don't you worry about ze German: We have become pretty international and quite some games are played in English.

I personally am less inclined to play Fantasy skirmish in the near future, but that may change with the season. Best would be to write your interest in the "Spielverabredung"-Area and the respective event-thread.